Owner of the website:
The website www.carrobelgroup.be is owned by:
- Carro-Bel Group
- Industrielaan 40
- 1740 Ternat
- Email : email@example.com
We will handle the personal data of users of the website and clients with the utmost care and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
For more information about privacy, we refer to the website of the privacy commission: http://www.privacycommission.be.
We process the following personal data:
By using our website, we may be processing the following personal data:
- Data about your activities on our website
- Your IP address
- Your Internet browser and type of device
If you use our contact form, you provide us with the following personal data:
- First and surname
- Company name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
Special and/or sensitive personal data:
- In principle, we do not process any special or sensitive personal data about you.
However, it might be possible that you provide us with such data in the contact form. If this is the case, we will handle this data with the greatest discretion and in accordance with current legislation.
It is likewise not our intention to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years, except where they have permission from their parent or guardian.
Of course, we cannot verify whether a person browsing our website is actually over the age of 16. We therefore recommend that parents carefully monitor their children's online activities in order to prevent data from being collected about children without the required consent.
If, for any reason, you believe that we have collected a minor’s personal data without this required consent, please contact us using the contact details given above.
Purpose of collecting data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send our newsletter;
- To be able to call you if this is necessary in order to carry out our services;
- To provide our services;
- We also analyse your surfing behaviour on our website in order to make improvements.
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Your data is not sold to third parties.
Certain actions require us to rely on third parties, if this is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. In these instances, we always enter into a data processing agreement with these third parties to ensure that your data is subject to the same level of security and confidentiality.
Accessing, correcting or deleting data
- You are entitled at all times to access your personal data or have it changed or deleted.
- Please send your request for access, correction or deletion to the address listed above.
- In order to verify that the request for access, correction or deletion has indeed been made by you, we ask that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity together with your request. We will then handle your request as soon as possible but no later than within four weeks.
We take the protection of your data very seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes.
If you feel that your data is not being held securely or if there are any indications of misuse, please contact us using the contact details given above.
We can never be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that would be the result of incorrect or unlawful use of personal data by a third party.
Clicking through to other websites
We can therefore not be held responsible for the content of these websites, nor for the products or services offered or listed on them.
COOKIE – POLICY
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website.
There are different types of cookies, such as:
- session cookies or temporary cookies - these are deleted automatically shortly after your visit;
- functionality cookies - these keep track of your language preference;
- tracking cookies - these track and record your browsing behaviour;
- social cookies - these are linked to social media.
The cookies are placed by the website’s server, or by a partner of the website.
The website's server can only read its own cookies that have been placed and does not have access to the rest of the data stored on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
A cookie enables the server to identify your PC on your next visit and, for example, to automatically use the stored preferences.
If you would like more information regarding cookies, please go to: https://www.aboutcookies.org
Your rights regarding cookies.
In accordance with Belgian legislation, cookies can only be installed on your computer after you have been clearly advised about this beforehand and have given your express permission.
What you can do.
We would like to make you aware that the majority of web browsers install most cookies on your computer or mobile device as standard.
However, you can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is placed or to refuse the installation of cookies.
It is also possible to delete cookies that have already been installed.
Deleting or refusing cookies may affect your user experience and may result in certain pages of the website not functioning properly or not functioning at all.
Any previously granted consent can be revoked at any time.
Should you notice something suspicious for one reason or another, please feel free to contact us.
Cookies used by this website.
- Session/necessary cookies
- These cookies are necessary in order to visit the website or certain parts of it.
- Technical/ functional cookies
- These cookies provide a more personalised browsing experience and will make your visit to our website more enjoyable.
- Tracking/third party cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to track how visitors visit the website, with the ultimate goal of improving our services.
Users who wish to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics are advised to use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-On.